For the Toast Cases:
1. Remove the crust from the bread slices.
2. Wrap the bread slices in a muslin cloth and steam them for 5 to 7 minutes in a pressure cooker.
3. Roll out a little and press into the cavities of a muffin tray which is greased with butter.
4. Brush with melted butter and bake in a hot oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10 minutes or until crisp.
For the Filling:
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté till they are golden brown.
2. Add the capsicum and green chillies and fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the corn, milk, cornflour and salt and cook till the mixture thickens. Keep aside.
How to Proceed:
1. Fill a little mixture in each toast case, sprinkle cheese on top. Bake in hot oven at 200°C (400°F) for 5 to 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.
2. Serve hot.