Foodgeeks is a great place for people to share recipes and have fun cooking together through this virtual community. To make sure this site remains a fun and safe place to gather, please abide by our guidelines:
Stuff you should do
- Add a recipe. Show other people your favorite dishes to make.
- Add photos of the recipes you make. A photo says a thousand words, so make sure you snap some great pics of your dishes right before they get devoured.
- Tag recipes. Adding tags to recipes helps to organize the Foodgeeks recipe database.
- Encourage others to become your fan. Building your fan base will help you become more notorious in our cooking circle.
- Have fun! Enjoy yourself and use Foodgeeks to help you geek out about food with new and old friends!
Stuff you should not do
- Don't be creepy. Being creepy does not make a good impression, and it is not a good way to meet new people.
- Don't be disingenuous. Be honest about who you are and the recipes you submit.
- Don't be mean. We like nice people better than mean ones.
- Don't be spammy. Nobody likes spam. We don't want to see your "marketing messages", and we don't want you to wire us money from your Nigerian bank.
- Don't get us in trouble. Post only content that you own, do not post private or sensitive information, and don't break the law.